A streamlined, load-hauling pack for overnight hunts.
Mystery Ranch knows those who desire a streamlined pack able to organize everything for a big day out or a quick overnight hunt. The redesigned PINTLER provides numerous internal pockets for easy organization all in a low-profile package, as well as having the secret weapon OVERLOAD® feature for the long packout. The PINTLER is built on the Guide Light MT™ Frame.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT™ FRAME (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true Guide Light Frame™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes. Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight. The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
- 3-ZIP design for rapid and complete access to gear
- Compatible with Quick Attach Accessory Straps for bow or rifle carry
- Daisy chain for attaching accessories
- Two internal dump pockets
- Four internal zip pockets
- Bottom, front and side compression straps
- Zippered lid pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier OVERLOAD® feature conversion
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Side water bottle, rifle or tripod pockets
- 500D LP CORDURA® & 500D CORDURA® (Subalpine)
- YKK® coated zippers for durability and water protection
- Autolock SJ buckles on compression straps
Weight: 5.6 lb
Volume: 2355 cu-ins