Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Returns and Refunds
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to return a product that you purchased from Mountain Man Outdoors, please email [email protected] with your first and last name, phone number, and what you need from us. If you don't hear from us in a reasonable amount of time, please call 250-426-2717
All Used Guns are Final Sale
Items purchased from Mountain Man Outdoors must be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund. After 30 days from the delivery date items can still be exchanged for store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Items must be in their original packaging, with all of the original tags and branding attached.
There are certain situations where refunds will be refused:
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts
- Items missing packaging or tags
- Items that come back with strong unpleasant odors
- Items not purchased from Mountain Man Outdoors
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Depending on the situation, your refund will be applied to your original method of payment or a store credit.
General shipping recommendations:
- Firearms can be shipped via Canada Post or Loomis. It is usually best to get insurance and register your package to ensure that it arrives safely.
- We strongly recommend that you ship your gun in an airline-grade gun case. If you don’t have one of those, then the original box or another cardboard box with good padding is the next best thing.
- Your gun needs to be secured in some way. While a lock works well, you can also wrap the package in strong tape, zip straps, or similar.
- DHL/Loomis can get your gun here more quickly, but you will pay significantly more to do so. Some couriers will also require additional paperwork if they are aware you are shipping a firearm.
We are happy to create a shipping label for you. We get great shipping rates, and this can save you money. You will have to have a way to print the shipping label and attach it to the parcel. The cost of shipping the item back to Mountain Man Outdoors will be deducted from your refund.
All returned items must be properly packaged so that no harm is caused to the product during shipping.
All Returns are subject to a 5% Restocking Fee as well as shipping charges.
Returned items that received free shipping with purchase will have the original shipping charge paid by Mountain Man Outdoors deducted from your refund.
Due to permitting reasons, ammo needs to be shipped via DHL or another courier. It is not counted as a dangerous good but will incur the added cost of being couriered. For this reason, it’s often easier and more cost effective to purchase a box of shells from us rather than ship them.
Due to the nature of many of our products, as well as varying warranty policies provided by manufacturers, we do not presently have an all-encompassing return policy.
If you are in any way unhappy with your purchase, please contact us via the methods detailed on this website, or below. We will try our best to make things right!
For items damaged in shipment please call 250-426-2717 or email [email protected] before returning. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
For information on how to proceed with a return or exchange please call us at 250-426-2717