Vermont born and raised, just like Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give you a leg up season after season. The perfect snowboarding sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.Height: Over the Calf
Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Darn Tough collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.