LOWA TIBET GTX WIDE
The LOWA Tibet GTX WIDE is a stable and robust backpacking boot that has proved itself many times over on the toughest treks all over the world and on countless multi-day alpine expeditions. The Vibram® MASAI rubber sole makes the job of conquering terrains all sorts of fun. The additional, wrap-around rubber rand protects against rocks and dirt. The X-Lacing system and the smart I-Lock system create an exceptional fit.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Tibet GTX WIDE:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread.
- Rough braking and repelling studs.
- Undercut heel for excellent grip.
- “LOWA Climbing Zone” at the tip of the sole.
Cut: Boot (Mid)
Outsole: Vibram Tsavo
The LOWA TIBET GTX WIDE is a wider version of the LOWA Tibet GTX. It’s extra roomy to accommodate a higher-volume, wider forefoot.