LOWA HUNTER GTX EVO EXTREME
The “Best in Class” big game hunting boot. The LOWA Hunter GTX EVO EXTREME is a highly supportive, tall shafted boot for hunters in rocky terrain. If you don’t want to forgo wearing comfort and optimum weather protection on extreme terrain, the Hunter GTX EVO Extreme boot is a perfect choice. The high upper provides the foot with optimal protection and ensures stability. The Vibram Masai Tec sole also offers the best grip in rough terrain, whilst the high rubber rand protects the boot. The waterproof GORE-TEX membrane ensures optimal weather protection and excellent breathability.
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread.
- Large studs for best uphill and downhill traction.
- Undercut heel front for excellent grip.
- “Climbing Zone“ at the toe.
Color: Antique Brown
Cut: Boot (High)
Lining: GORE-TEX, 200 gr Primaloft
Outsole: Vibram Masai
Did you know? All LOWA footwear is 100% made and sourced in Europe! This means the fabric, and other materials that go into a LOWA are all manufactured under the world’s most strict environmental and humanitarian standards. In the EU, fair labour and environmental standards are the law of the land. LOWA’s strategy of producing 100% of its products in Europe and remaining in its headquarters in Jetzendorf still proves itself a model of success. Customers appreciate the combination of tradition and innovation and value the function, quality and fit of LOWA footwear.
C$49.98 Excl. tax