What's in a name? What the "High Pile Pant" lacks in a name it makes up for in advanced features. Revolutionary softshell fabrics continue to evolve and High Pile is a fine example. Like regular soft shells, the softer nap of the High Pile outer fabric resists collecting burrs yet remains quiet, but inside is a dense pile fabric that traps heat to keep hunters warm in cold temperatures.
- Warm, comfortable, quiet high pile fleece
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Single back pocket with zipper closure
- Zipper cargo pocket on the right leg and a top dump cargo pocket on the left thigh
- Comfortable tricot-lined waistband and oversized belt loops
- Anatomical knee darts for better mobility
- Regular Fit