Accurate bolt-action rifle with composite Grayboe® Renegade Long Range stock, Perma-CoteTM finish on barrel, receiver and bolt handle, threaded muzzle for a suppressor or muzzle brake, and nickel Teflon™ coating on bolt.
PLAY THE LONG GAME.
EXPLORE LONG-RANGE ACCURACY WITH A HIGHLY ERGONOMIC PRECISION RIFLE.
Long Range Performance. The XPR is already well known for accuracy with its precision barrels and exceptional M.O.A. trigger system. The Renegade Long Range SR goes ten steps further with all the accuracy features you need for long-range shooting, starting with a Grayboe Renegade Long Range stock. The trim, upright-profile pistol grip, along with a wide, flattened fore-end and undercut buttstock create an exceptionally stable platform that performs superbly on the bench, but proves itself in the field as well.
Threaded muzzle. The muzzle is threaded with 5/8" x 24 threads per inch for a suppressor (not included), a muzzle brake (not included) or similar accessories. The "SR" in the name stands for Suppressor Ready.
Not ordinary in any way. Read the feature list below to get a true feel for the total package. You get at an exceptional value with the XPR Renegade.
- M.O.A. TRIGGER SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- BOLT UNLOCK BUTTON allows the chamber to be unloaded with the thumb safety in the on safe position
- ENLARGED BOLT KNOB offers greater leverage and a more positive grip for faster, easier bolt operation
- STRAIGHT FLUTING on the bolt body helps reduce weight and increases surface area for improved cooling
- NICKEL TEFLON™ COATING on the bolt body offers smoother operation and added corrosion resistance
- DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE is a single-stack design constructed from rugged polymer for greater reliability
- ADVANCED GRAYBOE® RENEGADE LONG RANGE STOCK sports a trim, upright-profile pistol grip, while the wide, flattened fore-end and undercut buttstock help improve stability from the bench
- TWO 1/4" LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS are installed to help custom fit the stock to your individual body size and shooting position. One additional 1/4" spacer is included.
- PERMA-COTE™ MATTE BLACK FINISH ON THE BARREL, RECEIVER AND BOLT HANDLE minimizes glare to help prevent game-spooking reflections and protects these parts from corrosion
- INFLEX® TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs energy down and away from your cheek to reduce felt recoil
- STEEL RECOIL LUG is inletted into the stock to prevent the receiver from twisting under recoil for more reliable and predictable long-range accuracy
- RECEIVER IS MACHINED FROM SOLID STEEL BAR STOCK and through-hardened during heat treating for longer life and enhanced accuracy
- TWO-POSITION THUMB SAFETY and a cocking indicator show the XPR rifle’s safety status at a glance or by feel
- BUTTON-RIFLED, FREE-FLOATED STEEL BARREL is thermally stress-relieved then precisely aligned and headspaced during assembly via the barrel nut
- MUZZLE IS THREADED 5/8"X24 TPI for adding an optional suppressor or other accessory and comes with a knurled thread protector
- RECESSED TARGET CROWN protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impact damage to help maintain greater accuracy
|Item Number: 535732212||UPC: 048702010316|
|Action Length: Short Action||Caliber: 243 Win|
|Barrel Length: 22"||Overall Length: 42"|
Length of Pull: 13 1/4"
|Drop at Comb: 3/4"|
|Drop at Heel: 3/4"||Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz|
|Magazine Capacity: 3||Twist Rate: 10"|
|Barrel Finish: Perma-Cote||Stock Finish: Textured|
|Receiver Finish: Perma-Cote||Chamber Finish: Polished|
|Barrel Material: Steel||Barrel Contour: Sporter|
|Stock Material: Composite||Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small|
|Checkering: None||Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued|
|Receiver Material: Steel||Trigger Finish: Matte Black|
|Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel||Magazine Type: Detachable|
|Trigger Material: Steel||Trigger Guard Material: Composite|
|Trigger Guard Engraving: None||Floor Plate Material: Composite|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes|
Winchester XPR Renegade Long Range 6.5 PRC