New for 2022 – A host of features includes a field removable lower receiver, ambidextrous magazine release, easy-to-load rotary magazine, semi-automatic, integral Picatinny top rail on receiver, rear barrel access for easy cleaning. Precision button-rifled barrel with recessed target crown, 1/2"x28 threading for suppressor. Molded polymer stock with front and rear sling eyelets, Picatinny rail on underside of forearm (includes rail cover) and TrueTimber® Strata camouflage finish.
Light, rugged, accurate and ultra-reliable. You have not seen, nor held, nor shot anything like the new Wildcat™. Winchester Repeating Arms® has been building legendary rimfires for more than a century, but this year we’ve got an all-new rifle that’s taking the rimfire autoloader to a whole new level of value and performance. Actually, a whole new level of everything. Meet the Wildcat™.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Rugged polymer with integral Picatinny top rail; Lower receiver is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- BARREL – Precision button-rifled barrel; Recessed target crown; 1/2"x28 threading for suppressor; Knurled barrel thread protector
- ACTION – Semi-automatic; Reversible safety button; Slide lock button; Bolt release button
- STOCK – Molded polymer; Front and rear sling eyelets; Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover; TrueTimber® Strata camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight; A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting the sights; Includes one, 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open; Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab; Accepts aftermarket 10/22 magazines
Winchester Wildcat Semi-Auto Rifle 22LR, 18" BBL
C$339.98 Excl. tax
Browning Wildcat Strata SR 22R..
C$419.98 Excl. tax
Winchester Wildcat Strata, S 22Lr.