Ready to rock straight from the box. Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with these new X-Bolt Pro rifles. What classifies them as "semi-custom rifles" is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro models feature a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Upgrades abound. In addition to the carbon fiber stock, this rifle includes a number of uprades. Most obvious is the great-looking, durable and highly protective Cerakote Carbon Gray finish. At the end of the skip fluted, sporter contour barrel resides the new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake. The Recoil Hawg tames felt recoil up to 77% for more comfortable shooting. A thread protector is also included.
- Natural finish carbon fiber stock
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish on barrel, action and bolt
- Skip fluted sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake (thread protector included)
- Spiral fluted bolt with Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
NEW 2022 Browning X-Bolt Pro CG w/Recoil Hogg