Certified Intrinsically Safe 200 Lumen LED Headlamp
What is a Safety Rated Flashlight? In some working environments, flashlights are needed that can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Flashlights that have been certified as instrinsically safe are designed in such a way that they will not be a source of ingition in those hazardous environments.
• HIGH (200 lumens): 2.5 hours / 216 meters
• LOW (100 lumens): 5 hours / 75 meters
• Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions
• 90° pivoting light head
• Adjustable head band for head or helmet
• Built-in Hydrogen gas release valve
• Tamper-proof battery carriage design
• Top-positioned, ON/OFF button
• Lanyard included
• Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)
(Only use the following Alkaline battery types for
replacement: Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400,
or Panasonic AAA LR03)
• 0.28 lbs.
• (H) 3.14" X (W) 1.961" X (D) 1.77"