Marlin 1895 Trapper
Based on the same platform as the Marlin 1895 SBL, the Marlin 1895 Trapper boasts a shorter, more maneuverable 16" barrel, offers a bead-blasted, satin stainless finish for low glare in the field and rapid acquisition with the adjustable Skinner Sights™ receiver-mounted peep sight system.
This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Ruger's trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms. Improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle. Multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections, result in a high-quality product.
- Adjustable Skinner Sights™ receiver-mounted peep sight is perfect for rapid target acquisition.
- Improved finish on the stock and forend and checkered grip panels provide superior grip in all conditions.
- Refined stock fit and thinner forend improve aesthetics and ergonomics.
- Threaded barrel, with a match-polished, factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16"-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Capacity: 5+1
- Stock: Black Laminate
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Front Sight: Skinner Sights™ Blade
- Rear Sight: Skinner Sights™ Adjustable
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Thread Pattern: 11/16"-24
- Thread Cap: Match-Polished
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer-Forged Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Twist Rate: 1:20" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Overall Length: 34.25"
- Length of Pull: 13.38"
- Part #: 70450