Jared Wihongi, renowned martial artist and tactical combat teacher, was instrumental in helping Browning® develop these Black Label Tactical Blades. Hailing from New Zealand, he came to embody the fighting spirit of the Maori warrior. Later, he gained specialized training in edged and impact weapons—and became highly sought after by law enforcement, U.S. Army Special Forces groups, and more to become their instructor in edged weapons.
The knives in this Wihongi Signature collection are an expression of the form and function Wihongi has come to prefer in each style of tactical knife. Each is etched with Maori symbols, which represent a warrior ancestor whose strength and courage is carried with the fighter into battle.
- Double-edge dagger with hollow grind
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blade is etched with Maori warrior tribal motif
- Black handle with sculpted G-10 scales for a better grip
- Stainless steel bolster and butt crown with silver accents
- Includes Kydex® sheath with slots and eyelets; attaches easily to a belt
- Blade Length: 5.31"
- Handle Length : 5.44"
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Blade Style: Dagger with hollow grind
- Handle Material: Black sculpted G-10 scales; flush-fit mosaic scale pins
- Sheath: Rigged black Kydex with slots and eyelets
- Mfg. Number: 320194BL
Browning Wihongi Signature Series Dagger