Thanks to its midweight warmth and impact-absorbing cushion, the Edge-Thermolite® ski and snowboard sock is out to prove you don't have to sacrifice premium comfort and support for a synthetic fabric. This vegan-friendly, hypoallergenic alternative to wool works every bit as hard as the original version so you can shop for socks as confidently as you carve in them.Height: Over the Calf
Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Darn Tough collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Synthetic Thermolite® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- Midweight Thermolite® synthetic socks insulate and protect feet run after run. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
Darn Tough Women's SNOW - Over the Calf, Black