Fans of the Light Hikers, and there are more than a few of you, now have a no show option that’s in lockstep with low-profile trail running footwear. Built to handle the Long Trail without needing to come off, these lightweight Merino Wool trail hiking socks have breathable mesh on top of the foot, making them a versatile day-use staple.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Women's no show socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
Darn Tough Women's HIKE/TREK - No Show LIGHT, Assorted Colors