Darn Tough's premier RFL next-to-skin fit and feel, knit from lightweight synthetic THERMOLITE®. Enhanced boot connection, breathability and Darn Tough durability? Check, check and check.Height: Over the Calf
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of Darn Tough socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Synthetic Thermolite® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- Ultra-lightweight Thermolite® socks are low profile with a a smooth next-to-skin feel. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.