Built for dawn 'til dusk performance in the nastiest conditions. Fine gauge knitting and ribbed arch support makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a warm and worthy partner in the woods.Height: Boot
Pair with: Hunting boots, muck boots, field boots
- Hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Arch support designed to gently hug the foot and keep the socks comfortably in place.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Midweight socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift but you don't.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.