Go all day strong with the Over-the-Calf Mountaineering sock. Extra cushion is perfect for long-distance hiking through sub-zero wind chills. Designed simple. Built tough.
Pair with: Mountaineering boots, hiking boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort and extends longevity.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.