Lightweight tactical sock appropriate with 6” boots. Thin jersey knit throughout. Low bulk flat ribbing around the leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
- Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.