The design combines a walnut stock with stainless metal parts. The popular Hunter stock continues to fulfill the needs of many hunters who are looking for a straightforward and elegant walnut stock rifle for versatile hunting. Combined with a stainless barreled action, stainless steel bolt and the new Sako 90 Optilock interface for optics mounting, the Sako 90 guarantees reliable and safe operation. All this makes the Sako 90 Hunter a truly classic rifle for dedicated hunters.
- A classic rifle model specifically designed for traditional game hunting
- The slightly raised cheek piece and pistol grip geometry of the Grade 2 walnut stock offer optimal shooting ergonomics in most hunting situations.
- The legendary hunting experience with ultimate accuracy, reliability and the smoothest operation on the market
- The Sako cold hammer forged barrel
- Cold hammer forged (CHF) barrels offer out-of-the box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels. The Hunter barrel profile offers optimal weight and balance for easy control.
- The multi-adjustable Sako 90 trigger mechanism
- Offers users the choice between five different weight-of-pull settings without disassembling the rifle. The trigger blade position is also adjustable.
- The Sako receiver – broached to perfection
- The rigid receiver ensures repeatable accuracy and smooth operation. The ejection port also enables top loading of the magazine in hunting situations that require a quick response.
- Flexible optics mounting solutions
- The Sako 90 Hunter comes with an Optilock receiver that enables a clear view through open sights while ensuring reliable scope and red dot mounting.