Handy enough to take everywhere. Prism II knives are Browning's top selling knife for a reason. They are compact enough to take everywhere and always useful for everyday tasks that require a small sharp blade. They are also a nice way to show your Buckmark.
- Compact folding pocket knife
- 440-A stainless steel blade, camo machined aluminum handle, pocket clip and thumb stud
- Type: Clip Point, Compact
- Series/Collection: Prism II
- Blade Material: 440-A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 2-1/2"
- Handle Length: 3-1/4"
- Overall Length: 5-5/8"
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Application: Everyday Tasks
- Lock Type: Liner
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 55-57