If you prefer your pocketknives in classic black or tan, the Shuffle II is a great choice. It offers a bigger blade and a longer handle than the original Shuffle, yet it has the same multifunctional flexibility and value pricing that made the Shuffle so popular. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade finish, the Shuffle II has a very substantial look and feel and looks great in both colors.
- The Shuffle II has a bigger blade, longer handle, same multifunction versatility
- 8Cr14MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; BlackWash™ finish adds blade protection, hides use scratches
- Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with ridged contours for comfortable, secure grip
- Includes bottle opener, screwdriver tip, lanyard hole
- Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud