The Kershaw Kapsule is easy to cut with, easy to carry, and easy on the eyes. Designed by Jens Ansø, this unique Kershaw opens with an out-the-front, manual sliding mechanism, securing the blade with a button lock. Its single-edge, spear point blade is safe and easy to use, making it an excellent box cutter. Despite its utility, the Kapsule doesn’t look like a knife at first, a perfect non-threatening carry. The pivot, backspacer and lanyard hole are highlighted with a blue PVD coating, and the handle features unique machining. This simple, yet effective Kershaw delivers utility in a convenient, compact package.
- Manual out-the-front opening with sliding mechanism; button lock
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Eye-catching, yet practical Jens Ansø design
- Unique texturing on handle; blue PVD pivot, backspacer, and lanyard hole
- Single-position, deep-carry pocketclip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket