For a combination of high-quality materials, intricate design elements, and practical usability, step into the Kershaw Endgame. After opening the knife with KVT ball bearings, take control of the 3.25-inch drop point blade and use its high-retention D2 tool steel. The handle is contoured for comfortable finger placement, and a deep-carry pocketclip is reversible for convenient carry. Unique design elements help the Endgame stand out, including a series of overlays. Some are made of glass filled nylon and others coated with bronze PVD. This creates an interesting, multi-layered appearance. Being jam-packed with features, the Endgame is the total package for any collection.
- Modern design; sharp performance
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Steel handle includes bronze PVD-coated and glass-filled nylon overlays; frame lock secures the blade open
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Decorative pivot cap; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry