Darn Tough's Paul Bunyan Work socks roll up their sleeves and get down to business on even the coldest of days. Full cushioning gives these extra tall socks an extra notch of comfort and warmth.Height: Over the Calf
Pair with: Long beards, work boots, barn boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold Darn Tough socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.