If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why Darn Tough built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.