Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.