Nearly 100 years of proven fun. The SA-22 is unlike any other rimfire rifle on the market. Much more than "just a 22," the history of this fine rifle can be traced back to the mind of the gunmaker himself, John M. Browning, and is a lasting tribute to his genius.
The SA-22 is sure to become your favorite plinker and varmint rifle. It is lightweight and easy to carry on a squirrel hunt, and easy to load for a day of plinking at the range. Construction quality and materials are top notch to ensure longevity and lasting beauty. The fine Walnut stock is sharply Checkered and polished to a sheen. The SA-22 ejects fired brass out the bottom of the receiver to make shooting a pleasure for right- and left-handed operators. Perhaps the most interesting feature is the ability to take the rifle down into two parts — the buttstock and receiver and the forearm and barrel — for storage or to simplify cleaning. A popular upgrade for the SA-22 is to add the aluminum scope base and a scope. This combination makes shooting more accurate and more fun than ever. When the rifle is taken down, the base and optic stay with the barrel to help ensure zero is not affected.
Get your hands on a piece of history. .
- Receiver - Steel, Takedown design, Polished blued finish, Scroll Engraving
- Barrel - Polished blued finish, Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Action - Autoloading, Bottom ejection, Tubular magazine, Crossbolt safety
- Stock - Gloss finish American Walnut, Checkered
- Features - Adjustable sights with gold bead front