Hunting is dirty business. And girls who hunt aren't afraid of a little mud, and hopefully some blood and guts. The Muddy Girl camo pattern consist of high contrast colors (don't worry, the pink won't scare the deer) to effectively break up the outline of the rifle stock. The Permacote gray finish adds durability and rust resistance to the barrel, and it looks great paired with the Muddy Girl stock. Add these unique features to the high performance of the XPR: MOA trigger, detachable single-stack center feed box magazine, and a very effective Inflex recoi pad, and you get a great rifle for any hunter.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Permacote gray finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – Permacote gray finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Recessed target crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger system; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Composite; Compact 13 length of pull; Muddy Girl camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel stud installed