This Swarovski X5 3.5-18x50 riflescope with BRM reticle features newly designed turret and inversion systems built with stainless steel components, a patent pending spring retention and lever system, 80 clicks per revolution, rugged main tube with built up wall thickness, elevation turret with viewing window, subzero allowing 40 clicks below a pre-set zero, parallax correction from 50m to infinity, and Swarotop, Swarodur, and Swaroclean coatings.
The Swarovski X5(i) riflescope, Swarovski's entry into the long-range hunting scope market, is redefining what accuracy and precision mean in long-range shooting.
- 30mm main tube
- Elevation and windage turrets are large and easy to adjust, with solid, tacticle clicks, visible markings, and turn indicators
- The new spring retention system in the scope turrets enabled the X5/X5i to reach a higher adjustement range. Return lever design ensures constant pressure in each position of the inversion system, guaranteeing maximum precision across the entire spectrum of turret adjustment
- Parallax turret facilitates quick focus and parallax adjustment
- Optical design optimized for maximum performance across entire magnification range
- Illumination unit (X5i models only) is ergonomically designed with simple and effective controls