- Custom message feature sends contacts a preprogrammed message with your GPS location
- Tracking feature saves and sends your location to contacts for tracking your progress through cloud-based mapping
- In case of an emergency, send an S.O.S. (button is protected by a cover to prevent accidental activation) with your GPS location to GEOS, who coordinates search and rescue
- SPOT S.O.V. feature requests help with your GPS location to friends and family, as well as roadside assistance from professionals 24 hours a day
- Allows up to 1,250 check-in and custom messages on 4 AAA lithium batteries (included)
- Estimated battery life if tracking 24 hrs. per day: 26–52 days (60 min. tracking intervals); 8.5–17 days (10 min. intervals); 3.5–7 days (2.5 min. intervals)
- Estimated battery life if tracking 8 hrs. per day: 78–156 days (60 min. tracking intervals); 22.5–45 days (10 min. intervals); 10–20 days (2.5 min. intervals)
- Battery life varies based on how clear a view of the sky the device has, frequency of tracking intervals, extreme temperatures and other factors
- IPX8 rating means this is completely waterproof; it can withstand water submersion more than 1m deep for more than 30 min.
A subscription plan is required to send satellite messages or S.O.S. alerts on this device. Visit vendor website to shop satellite subscription plans and additional services.
|Average Battery Life|
4 AAA lithium
3.48 x 2.66 x 0.93 inches