Keep your adventures on track. With a sighting mirror and clinometer you can chart your course and gauge slope angles and make height estimates.
- 0°-360-degree high-visibility dial with large numerals at every 20-degree mark is easy to read in challenging conditions.
- Sighting mirror lets to keep an eye on your destination while plotting your route. Mirror can also be used in emergencies for signalling.
- 1:25:000 and 1:50:000 scales, GPS scales, centimeter/millimetre/inch rules.
- Scale lanyard (1:25k and 1:50K) takes guesses out of plotting, and as a break-away lanyard it is safe and convenient for carrying.
- Clinometer allows you to measure slope angle and make distance and height estimations.
- Slope card helps you gauge difficulty of ascents and assess avalanche risk.
- DryFlex™ rubberized mirror housing and bezel is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Adjustable declination.
- Declination scale.
- Clear baseplate with magnification lens for easy mapping and plotting.
- Silicone feet keep the compass from shifting.