- Adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole.
- Features the BX-Trigger™ with a light, crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
Caliber: 22LR (Long Rifle)
Barrel Length: 16.1"
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Stock Description: Laminate
Metal Finish: Black
Barrel Description: Fluted
Sights: None, Scope Rail
Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black