This adaptable, hunting daypack allows you to remain nimble and stealth through the tightest topography.
- Horseshoe zipper for main compartment access
- Two detail pockets on lid for small items
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Two stretch-woven side bottle pockets
- MOLLE webbing on waist belt pockets to attach accessories
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps
An agile hunting daypack for carrying your core gear.
Nothing makes you feel more one with the woods than trekking effortlessly and silently. The SCAPEGOAT 35 is designed for this purpose. With a minimalistic and highly compressible bag, the narrow body-panel framing allows for movement and flexibility, while maintaining a stiff, active frame for those heavier loads. The highly-engineered frame creates a dual-point energy transfer through the waist belt, enhancing your comfort as you move through the Wilderness.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.