Whether bushcraft is a hobby or a skill set for emergency preparedness, the Browning Bush Craft Ultra is the perfect emergency and survival knife. The blade is made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, hard enough to keep a keen edge for survival tasks, but mild enough that you can easily sharpen it with a stone in the field. Completing the Knife is a slip-resistant G-10 handle that provides a secure grip in any weather condition.
- Full tang for superior strength and durability
- Flush fit mosaic pins
- Index finger groove for a secure grip
- Anti-skid groove on blade spine
- Leather sheath with snap for secure carry
- Lanyard hole provides additional transport options
- Item Number: 690460
- Overall length: 9"
- Blade length: 4.06"
- Blade material: 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade grind: Flat
- Blade finish: Brushed
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 4.94"
- Handle material: Black G-10 laminate
- Knife type: Fixed blade skinner
- Mfg. Number: 3220260