Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handhelds with Two-way Radios
- 5 W GMRS two-way radio offers extended range, up to 20 miles; communicate by voice or unit-to-unit text messaging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Position reporting feature shows locations of other Rino users on the same channel
- 3” sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Dual battery system provides up to 14 hours between charges on lithium-ion pack or up to 18 hours with optional AA batteries (sold separately)
- Rino 755t adds preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps and 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
Combining map-guided trail navigation with two-way radio communication, the Rino 750 and 755t handhelds bring a whole new level of confidence to your outdoor adventures. Both models feature a unique position reporting capability that lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map displays.
Wireless Connectivity Features
Syncing your Rino 750 or 755t handhelds with a compatible Bluetooth®-enabled headset enhances your radio communications — even under adverse weather or windy conditions.
By syncing your device with a compatible smartphone¹, you can also receive smart notifications (calls, texts, emails and more) right on your display so you can stay focused on the trail ahead while staying connected with friends and family back home. For added flexibility, you can even customize your Rino handheld’s display with free downloads of apps, widgets and data fields from our Connect IQ™ online store².
Think Rugged and Robust
Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Rino 750/755t series is built to keep you in touch and on track, no matter what the elements throw at you. Each device features a vivid, dual-orientation, 3” color touchscreen that’s glove-friendly and easy to read, even in bright sunlight. And a dual battery system lets you use the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or AA battery pack (sold separately).
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation
Garmin BaseStation lets you turn your laptop (BaseCamp software required) into a field command center for tracking multiple Rino units. View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer while Rino serves as a router/antenna. And because it’s Garmin GPS-based, you're in control of more effective search and rescue operations, even when internet or cell phone service isn’t available.
¹See Garmin.com/BLE for compatibility
²Apps, widgets and data fields will be introduced when they become available; not all products may be available all the time. Please check our website for current inventory of Connect IQ products.
Weather is not available in all areas.