Super Armadillo Nano is a top-of-the-line gaiter with a thermoregulation and self-cleaning feature embedded in the upper section. The material adjusts to your temperature - keeps you warm or cools you off as needed and no water or dirt gets absorbed by the material. The upper section is paired with a lower section which is abrasion and slash / puncture resistant. Both sections are waterproof and breathable to keep you dry from the outside in and inside out. No snow, slush, rain, mud, scree / rocks / debris and dust are able to get into your boots / socks with these on and they also save your lower legs from brushy conditions. This is the choice for mountaineering, backpacking and hunting.
These gaiters are built to last and covered by a limited lifetime warranty. US Patented.
- Thermoregulation: Adjusts to the your body temperature, keeps you warm or cools you off as needed
- Self-cleaning: No water or dirt gets absorbed by the material. Drops roll off or can be rinsed off with water
- Abrasion, slash / puncture resistant (lower cuff): No bush, ice, rock will cut through the material when hiking / bushwhacking, climbing or falling
- Waterproof (up to 20 000 mm)
- Highly breathable
- Stretchy upper section: Fits the form of the leg so there is no loose fabric, this also makes them relatively quiet
- Zip from top down: Fast to put on / take off and adjust
- Webbing and cam buckle top closure: Ensures the gaiter stays in place when you move around
- Replaceable instep strap: TPU-coated nylon instep strap will endure many miles on the trail and can be replaced if needed
- Secure hook: Upward facing hook that stays in place once attached to boot laces
- Covered zipper: Velcro strap to tuck zipper away
- Unisex (men / women)