Spend more time in your favorite mountain zone with Darn Tough's popular lightweight ski and snowboard sock. The Alpine's retro look levels up on modern tech with Merino Wool for itch-free comfort that wicks away moisture and supports your arches for all-day energy. Whether you're lapping lifts or breaking trail, your socks are backed by their unconditional lifetime guarantee.Height: Over the Calf
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, cabin vibes
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of Darn Tough socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.