Darn Tough doesn't use strings, but if they did the Element Crew is first-string varsity all-pro. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. Darn Tough uses yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Darn Tough strategically removes material in flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
Darn Tough Women's ATHLETIC Element - Crew, Seafoam