CR1200: Lucas Burnley 1200 Aux
Your EDC says a lot about you...this one says, "I'm here to get'er done."
The Aux everyday carry knife is tactically inspired, but most at home taking down daily duties. Don't underestimate its appearance, though -- it understands when you don't need it and comes out strong when you do.
The Burnley Aux was designed by Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Molded after a classic hard-use tactical knife, the Aux fixed blade with sheath is an everyday carry alternative. The no-nonsense spear point styling of this blade pairs with a neutral grip and a molded sheath to stand in as your go-to. It's the auxiliary to your larger, more mission-specific tools. The stainless steel blade features a satin finish and is balanced with textured polypropylene handles. The glass-reinforced nylon sheath finishes off style and function.
Your everyday carry should send a clear message, and the Aux says it all.
- Satin Finish
- Textured Polypropylene Handles
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 3.451" (87.66 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.563" (192.1 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.122" (3.1 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 56-58HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Material: Glass- Reinforced Nylon
- Designer: Lucas Burnley
- Weight: 2.9 oz.