The Bowie with Black Handle is a part of Case's Presentation Knives. This collection features extraordinarily hand-crafted fixed blade knives, each ideal for gifting, special events, collections, and displays. This fixed blade knife features a mirror polished, taper ground blade and a black synthetic handle with brass guard. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors or gifting. Comes conveniently packaged in a two-piece presentation box. Proudly , hand-crafted by skilled artisans.
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel fixed blade; black synthetic handle with brass guard
- Mirror polished, taper ground blade; genuine leather sheath
- Great knife for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking
- Overall Length: 14.25 inches, Blade Length: 9.5 inches, and 20 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty