With 6x magnification, a 1000-yard range and the ability to measure angles of terrain for true distance, the Realtree camouflage Scout DX 1000 Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell helps you find and range your target quickly. It can measure to a reflective target 1000 yards away, a tree at 650 yards, and a deer at 325 yards.
Bushnell's E.S.P. Turboprocessor technology provides 0.5-yard accuracy and 0.1-yard display out to 199 yards, while the Angle Range Compensation feature provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards in Bow Mode or bullet drop/holdover in inches, MOA and MRAD in Rifle Mode.
The Scout DX 1000 offers Brush, Bull's Eye and Scan targeting modes to suit conditions, rejecting unwanted readings from surrounding objects. Variable Sight-In allows hunters and target shooters to program the rangefinder with their rifle's zero at 100, 150, 200 or 300 yards, and also displays shot angle to plus or minus 90°. All measurements, mode indicators, and the aiming reticle are displayed on the in-view LCD screen, and the user can choose whether readings are displayed in yards or meters. A rubber armored water-sealed housing equips the Scout DX 1000 for use in the elements. At 4.0 x 2.9 x 1.3", the unit fits easily in a pocket.
- 6x magnification, 21mm objective
- 5-1000 yd (4.6-914m) range, ±0.5 yd (0.4m) accuracy, 0.1 yd resolution to 199 yd
- Ranging performance: reflective target, 1000 yd; tree, 650 yd; deer, 325 yd
- Diopter correction
Use and Handling
- Bullseye, Brush, Scan targeting modes
- ARC Bow Mode for true distance up to 99 yd
- ARC Rifle Mode for bullet-drop/holdover calculation
- Variable Sight-In (VSI) distance for selecting rifle zero (100-300 yd)
- E.S.P. processor for fast target acquisition, measurement, and calculation
- Displays in yards or meters
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system