The dark blue 7x50 H2O Porro Prism Binoculars are outfitted with a suite of optical and design elements that make them ideal optics for a variety of glassing applications. For jobs on and around water, they feature waterproof seals, slip-resistant armor, a wide exit pupil, and long eye relief. For astronomers who like to view the moon, hunt for comets, or enjoy wide-field viewing of planets, the large objectives gather buckets of light while the exit pupil is wide enough to still cover fully dilated pupils in total darkness. Birders will appreciate the Porro prism optical path and anti-reflection multicoatings that ensure crisp and clear views with accurate color representation that will allow positive identification of elusive species.
- Optimized for marine use, bird watching, and wide-view astronomy
- Moderate 7x magnification helps to produce an ultra-wide exit pupil and long eye relief for enhanced low-light use and easier viewing on rough or rolling seas
- Large 50mm objective lenses boost light-gathering ability for brighter views in challenging conditions, such as at dawn and dusk or in heavy fog
- Traditional Porro prism design offers you a rich depth of field to more easily discern the distance between two objects in your field of view
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics maximize light transmission while improving color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- 340-foot field of view at 1000 yards