The multi-functional 863 Selkirk Survival Knife has smart features built-in for enhanced survival when it matters most. Steel bolster at the rear of the handle doubles as a hammer in a pinch. Heavy-duty belt sheath has a built-in whistle, plus fire starter that make for a great backup. Instead of using the blade as a striker, just use the notch to ignite some sparks. Equipped with heavy-duty 420HC steel blade with drop-point shape and contoured Micarta® handle.
- Fixed-blade knife with full-tang construction
- 4-5/8" 420HC stainless steel blade with satin finish
- Drop-point blade shape
- Rockwell hardness of Rc 58
- Pommel strike on back
- CNC contoured Micarta® handle
- Injection-molded nylon sheath with integrated striker/whistle for emergency backup
- Belt sheath can be configured for vertical or horizontal carry
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Blade Length: 4-5/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Blade Material: 420HC stainless steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: CNC Contoured Micarta®
- Knife Type: Fixed-blade
- Carry System: Sheath
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 0863BRS-B